The message of the cross is the power of God to save us and to bring us to maturity. (1 Corinthians 1:18 ; Romans 1:16-17)
The purpose of the message of the cross is to bring christians to maturity, so as to become conformed to the image of his (God’s) son, and to become perfect in Christ.
..be perfect… just as your father in heaven is perfect
You are the salt of the earth…
You are the light of the world…
…that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.
My little children’s of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.
…Since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him.
AUDIO SERIES : THE CROSS OF JESUS
- The Two-Fold Purpose of the Cross
- Carrying the Revelation of the Cross
- Taking up your Cross and Following Him
- Our Identification with His Suffering
- Sharing With His Sufferings
- Understanding the Nature of His Sufferings
- Identifying our Lives with His Death
- Returning to the Cross
- True Unity in Church Leadership
- The Cross of Christ and the Call of God
- The Cross of Christ in our Giving
- Sons and Daughters in the House
- The Relation Between Husband and Wife