Who are we?
The vision of Joburg North Christian Church (JNCC) is to see Christians serve the Lord in grace and freedom. This we see as a fruit of consistently hearing and seeking to live the clear message of the Cross by the Grace of God. We strongly believe that this is the only way for the church to be equipped, strengthened and come to maturity in the Lord.
We are a family made up of people from various backgrounds, cultures and languages that the Lord has united through our identification with Jesus Christ and our love for one another.
Joburg North Christian Church (JNCC) was established in 2000 and in 2006 became a partner church of CTMI (Church Team Ministries International). More information on CTMI.
CTMI Church Family
Church Team Ministries International (CTMI) is an organisation that brings together church leaders with different ministries and carrying diverse anointing, to work as a team, united in the spirit, with the same heart and vision. CTMI works, and partners with churches in more than 25 countries across four continents. The mission of CTMI is to strengthen, equip and help church leaders through the message of the Cross and the Grace of God, in order to see the Church restored and established on the foundation of Christ.
After more than 20 years of working in the Indian Ocean Islands, Africa, Europe, India, and America, CTMI has united men and women from diverse cultural backgrounds who work together to equip and encourage church leaders. As a result, a growing network, made up of leaders and churches sharing the same vision, has been established in over 22 countries.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of those condemned to spend eternity without God and his wonderful plan of redemption.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ